Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Did you know that Alaska has larger oil reserves than Saudi Arabia? Why don't Libs want us to drill there?

Alaska has more oil than Saudi Arabia & Kuwait combined.

Libs don't want us drilling there because they want to keep gas prices high, and some nonsense about protecting the environment.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

We also have huge oil reserves in the gulf of Mexico as well. For some reason liberals object to offshore drilling there also. Probably because they want us to be dependent on foreign oil. Liberals oppose to drilling in Alaska for the same ridiculous reasons they oppose drilling in the gulf of Mexico.

• 8 years ago

Not only did I know that, but I, unlike you, already know that there are massive drilling operations going on in Alaska right now

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Drilling it up in Alaska makes more sense than sand extraction

• Drilling oil doesn't harm the environment. You think they just let it run all over the pristine wilderness? Much of Alaska is barren tundra anyway.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

The right wing Nazi jerk off speaks.

Working on that time machine to get back to 1940 Germany huh?

Leave America and move to Germany. There are still plenty of neo-Nazis there.

Or are you afraid they'd reject you b/c you're just as racist as them but not as smart?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Most libs don't even know where Alaska is on a map.

• 8 years ago

That angers me greatly. Clintoon vetoed ANWR drilling. Vote Tea Party...And get us moving again!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They are drilling there, you dummy.

• 8 years ago

Because the tree huggers don't want to 'harm the environment'

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They hate America and want us to go bankrupt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.