I want to hear from homophobic people?

im just doing a quizz on homophonic people

1. Are you religious?

2. why do you hate gay people?

3. when did you start hating them?

4.how would you feel if your dad/mum/uncle/brother/sister were gay?

5.what do you think about those very anti-gay people who turn out gay?

Favorite Answer

let's all hope there aren't too many homophobic people in here today... O.o

good grief...

Stop, you'll make them swarm!!!

Wait, I like acting. Let me try to be one!

1) Absolutely. Jesus is my life. Hallelujah!

2) I hate gay people because my preacher said all good Christians should and I feel obligated to follow God's Word (or at least the version my preacher said). IT IS NOT BECAUSE I'M A CLOSET GAY; That was just once in college. I was drunk and everyone experiments. And once at the Republican Convention, well maybe more than once, but I'M NOT GAY!

3) I began as soon as I learned it was my Christian duty. Those stupid hippies think they can live a happy life with people they love. Don't you know that God didn't want it that way? He'd rather have everybody miserable, except for a small group of like-minded Christians like me who want to see the world become a Nazi camp.

4) My brother tried to be gay. My parents did the loving thing and sent him to a straight camp where they electrocuted, drugged and beat the gay out of him. Thank the Lord, he is cured straight now!

5) They were converted by the evil gay people or they were secret gay people planted among the righteous to discredit us. Real Christians like myself do not engage in such a disgusting, repulsive evil, except for a couple of accidental times.

Good luck with that

Does "homophonic" mean being both gay and musical?

I used to be one of those until it clicked that I am gay and I hated them for being able to live so openly and happy, it was a cover up to who I really was, so nobody expected it.

I also used to be a ****head. I know that now.

Try the religion category.. Though I asked a question over there once and most of the people that answered were gay. . .lol, ironic right?

go to texas

• Matty6

Ow! Please do not encourage any more...