wow did u heard the news neutrino can go faster than photon.PLEASE share me your opinions?

Favorite Answer

indeed the difference in velocity was only a fraction of a percent - however should it be confirmed then one of the most scrutinized theories, Einstein's relativity theory, needs a serious overhaul. Or as one of the physicist at CERN, Alvaro de Rujula, said “If it is true, then we truly haven't understood anything about anything”

Here in belgium they spend a topic on it in the evening news, there was also an item on it in the program 'man bijt hond' a show that looks to the daily news with other eyes

I think it must be an error in their method since the difference in velocity is so small and no other expirement has supported them. In any case the difference in velocity is do slight I can't imagine it bring used for much.