Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

how to get freckles quickly? 10 or more points for best answer.?

i really really want freckles, and how do i get them really quickly?? 10 or MORE points for best answer?

PLease answer and i will give you 20 or more points now!:D

Favorite Answer

Etreme exposure to the sun, or tatooing. But u can't give more than 10 points! I know. xD

I'm really freckly and i find that if i sit in the sun, not long enough to get a full on tan, more of my freckles come out all over my face and a few on my shoulders so try that or go on a sunbed for a bit? but they're a natural thing so if you're not gonna get them, then you're not gonna get them, there's no way to force them to appear other than getting them tattooed on or something.

As far as my parents taught me it's in your genes, you can't magically get freckles. You can't change that, it's either you have them or you don't. If you do have them but they're just very faint, sitting out in the sun makes them show up more. That could also lead to more moles though.

Source(s): my freckle face :D