What makes you hate other people?

What makes you hate other people?

Is it their actions, they're personality, beliefs?

Go into great detail.

Update:

other reasons?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Although personality can't be helped, it is a main reason why people hate others. Even if deep down you have bad characteristics such as a short temper, rage and jealousy you can over come that and be a good person. People who constantly put down others, try to make themselves as cocky as possible are the people I dislike. Hate is a strong word.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't actually hate other people, I'm more disappointed, sometimes horrified, in other peoples actions more than anything else. We all process information from the world in our own unique way, and depending on our past expiriences and personalitys we express ourselves in differant ways. To other people this can sometimes be odd or excessive or just bloody wierd. I suppose that is our nature and if we want to survive as a culture/society we need to understand that we are all brothers and sisters at some level, but sometimes I also think, maybe we should push the button and give anothere species a chance at evolution, they may get it right.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Criminality,drug use,anti social behaviour,bigotry,religious fanatisism,arrogance,bad attitude,scrounging,laziness,narcissism,stupidity.

• 9 years ago

I agree with stephen i think its truly the best answer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

their actions

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Those that steal

Those that feel entitled

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

their IGNORANCE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.