Cant install n-gage games on my nokia n95?

i have five n-gage games in my nokia n95 but i dont know how to install them.each time i try,the phone messages me that memory full:close some application' and yet no application is open.i tried to download n-gage installer but i dont know how to access my n gage games in my memory card so as to install them.please help,what should i do to install/hack my n95 in order to install n gage games from my memory card?my nokia firmware v10.0.018

Favorite Answer

Idk if both are same nokia series or nt nt if it is then go to filemanager which should be third party application n go to whtever drives yu saved d software or game m then system n then apps n then click copy the folder from your mgage n paste to somewhere or send it thru Bluetooth to yur n95 n paste all file wid same folder name in drive/ system/apps n then paste ....this gona work 100 % of nt then email me ajayyvaghela@gmail.com