John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Who needs freedom when we have so much security?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your right we have so much security it's great. They can practically strip us naked in an airport and rape us if they want and push curfew laws like we're two years old. But you know those government folks are so nice and reliable and trustworthy that we can put our lives in their hands give up our guns our right to speak out and everything because we'll be taken care of by those honest people like Obama up in the White House lol. (going with you on your sarcasm)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think security is always necessary, one can never know what the futures holds.Always we need freedom to keep the country from falling apart.

• 9 years ago

The security was started in 2001 and was accepted with open arms by the people. Obama was a lowly Senator back then so, you might want to put G.Dubyas face on when you ask that next time.

• What, the Jekyll and Hyde police managed by the (UK) openly corrupt (and lacking in key competencies) 'elected' politicians?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I remember when the conservative line on Obama was that he is "soft on terrorism" and a "Muslim sympathizer."

I'll bet there are at least a thousand questions on YA today condemning Obama for being too aggressive in the war on terror.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ya thank ole bushy Jr. for spreading that lie. Its not beneath the US to turn on its people. It has turned on its people on an indivudual basis and will do it to large groups as well

• 9 years ago

Don't question anything. What they say is all you need to know.

Source(s): Big Brother Google
  • 9 years ago

I love FREEDOM, it allows Liberals to run off to Canada in times of turbulence,

which in turn gives us SECURITY at home!...:-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.