S

She gets very close to me when possible, but when I try..?

The girl I like tries to get physically close to me as much as possible in lessons and after school, like leaning right into me when she talks and always touching legs when I sit next to her, but when I go up to her she acts indifferent.. what's up with that?

Favorite Answer

Two things listen up boss.

1: She has emotionally guarded walls that she keeps up to stay in her comfort zone.

2: She may have a definite interest in you, but is playing a little hard to get; to see how much of a man you are and if you can be the one to tear her walls down.

Best way to do it is show her you care, and make a move. If she turns her head away slightly if you ever try kissing her, it means "I'm scared because I really like you, but I don't want you to give up kissing me, show me you want me"

Agree with LoLlipOp

Girls don't like it when guys touch them,but if a girl wants to she will do it.

• .

maybe she's nervous. can you anwer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuSKq...

.