Dead Island Or Gears Of War 3?

I Have Enough Money To buy One! And Only ONE!...

Please Tell me why i should get the one you recommend and

whats unique about it :D

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I haven't played either of them yet, but i am going to get Dead Island cause that looks so much better than Gears of War 3.

Source(s): My persoanl opinion.

They are both pretty fun, but I'm already pretty much done with Dead Island, reached level 50, gotten the best weapons, played through the campaign many times. Whereas Gears of War, the multiplayer has so much replayability, that will keep my hooked for months to come. In my opinion, get GoW3.

Source(s): I have both, but only play GoW3 anymore.

Gears of War 3 is the spectacular conclusion to one of the most memorable and celebrated sagas in video games. Developed by Epic Games exclusively for Xbox 360, Gears of War 3 plunges you into a harrowing tale of hope, survival, and brotherhood. In Gears of War 3, fight on as Marcus Fenix, the grizzled war hero and leader of Delta Squad. Eighteen months after the fall of the last human city, the war against the Locust rages on. Meanwhile, deep beneath the surface, a fearsome new threat is infecting the planet from within. With survivors scattered and civilization in ruins, time is running out for Marcus and his comrades as they fight to save the human race.

Dead Island's seamless 4 player co-op multiplayer seeks to provide the most immersive multiplayer experience to date. Players can drop in and out of each other's games at any time with no loss of progress as well as the ability to continue on alone or with others.

b

• Audax

I'm afraid they both suck

get dead island