I feel so silly for some reason..?

So today I was going to meet my friend at the train station but then she said, can i meet you at the other train station which the station after mine. So my mum took my to where my friend was meeting me by train. My friend said she'll be in the first carriage for i was there. The train doors opened and my mum was going to drop me off her so she got out but I remained in the train thinking my friend was there. I think my mum was telling me to get out of the train but I didn't and I got really worried and had to go to the next station and wait for a real long time for my friend.. Btw Im quite young... 13 and now I feel really silly that I did that. I felt so stupid because I was alone and doing the right thing. I keep thinking about it and its really getting on my nerves but I want to forget about it.. Help please!

You can forget other problem... Why you cannot forget for it with same step... Woah i think that's very easy to do.

• Ann

You did the right thing.