Is this relationship wrong?

A friend of mine is divorced and with two kids and she met this man. He is good looking, smart, has a great job. He helped her find a better job, helped her with her kids and so on. She is cooking for him, having sex with him and does everything he is asking her but is not like he is committed to her, they are like “friends”. And he is almost 10 years younger than her!

He has one more “friend” like her, about the same age she is and with a kid. They even met. They both know that he is sleeping with both of them but they don’t talk about is, just pretending to be friends.

I asked her how can she accept that and she told me that he is the best man she could find and he is helping her all the time and she is very pleased with her sex life. She knows she can’t have it all and she is OK like this. She even thinks this is better than having a marriage as she had all the benefits but no stress .

If you see them together you can tell she is totally submitted to him.

Do you agree this is wrong?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

She may be mistaking he's relationship with her as one of nurturing , one of giving her what she needed in her marriage but it sounds more like she is deluding herself. He is single, no dependents free and willing so he has nothing to lose only to gain

Her on the other hand feels she is gaining emotional security and stability with a guy who can leave her any minute once he tires of her leaving her worse then before. she needs a stable relationship so unless he commits to her i feel it will end worse for her

cheers

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Its all a personal thing to be honest. Its probably just fine with her...

But if your asking this its not fine with you.

I would however, worry about the kids if he's not a stable force in their lives.

• 9 years ago

I do feel it is wrong, but if she is happy with it that should be her choice.

• 9 years ago

Yeah :/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

yeah seems so

• 9 years ago

ya its wrong !!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.