LGBT: what us your opinion on smoking?

Do you smoke?

Favorite Answer

Not a fan. If I ever find a man who wants to go out with me and he smokes then say goodbye to him cause sorry it just turns me off. Then all that smell is terrible. Some guy in my apartment building smokes inside the building even though the landlord has told him numerous times to stop and then the halls all smell like smoke and all that. Just disgusting if you ask me. I respect people who smoke but personally I would never date a smoker.

Smoking is disgusting!! I know many people who smoke and sometimes refuse to talk to them for smoking. Some people in my family have smoked for years so I'm used to it but when ever I see a smoker in the streets I always cough loudly walking by just so they know I don't appreciate them smoking. It's certainly a habit I wish I never get!! And let's be honest SMOKERS ARE JOKERS

, the jokes on them!!

Smoke reveal most likely. Since he began his time period he hasn't fairly performed ANYTHING to aid the homosexual neighborhood. I'm no longer towards Obama in besides however to me it sort of feels extra like he is attempting to be a celeb than truthfully aid his men and women. He has spent all his time apologizing to different international locations and to us rather of creating a difference! He must be serving to us. His guarantees thus far were empty and I will keep to name him out till he does some thing to end up me flawed.

• N

I used to smoke. I quit about 2 years ago and now only have an occassional one. My opinion is that far too many LGBTQ youth are smoking underage or excessive quantities. Anything in moderation is okay, but don't let it consume you or get you in legal trouble.

No I don't. I think it's disgusting and embarrassing when people smoke, especially young people under 30 who really should know better.

(I'm 19 by the way)

It's not of percentage chance of someone dying of smoking. It's a countdown. The people who haven't died because of smoking's health effects in percentages are the ones who haven't died yet.

Yes. The nicotine regulates my bipolar syndrome better than my medication used to. But I bought one of those electric cigarette. It's works really good. And there's now lingering odor. Cept from the cherry flavor.

• Andrew

Yeah 15-20 a day

Im giving up though

Strange thing is, I don't like other smokers...

:)

A vile way to enrich the tax man! Stinky too.

• Josh

Nope, I think its a disgusting habit.