19 days late for my period, negative tests, brown/red spotting? please help?

ok im 19 days late for my period, this has not happened before unless ive been pregnant, when i was 9 days late i had a slight pink discharge that disappeared after 2 days, now a week later, the same thing has happened but its dark brown colour, there isnt enough to make it to a panty liner but its there when i wipe after using the bathroom. What could this be? ive had 2 negative tests and im waiting on a blood test result, has this happened to anyone before or has anyone got an idea what it is? thanks for helping

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like you might be pregant and I tell this to alot of women on here becuase they dont know this unfortually women like me sometimes can not use the home test becuase they do not work. So if continues and they still come up negative go to the dr.

• 4 years ago

Have a blood attempt. it must be merely tension yet having being pregnant indications and brown recognizing that long are signs and indications of an ectopic being pregnant. many times ectopic being pregnant motives an hcg count huge style so low it won't coach in urine. Untreated an ectopic being pregnant could be deadly.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i would go see your doctor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.