Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

my boyfriend hasnt texted me all day?

my boyfriend and always text every day, and most often he texts 1st but today he hasnt. i texted him a couple of hours ago and he hasnt replied, do you think he is annoyed at me or am i just being clingy? thanks x

Favorite Answer

maybe his phone broke, lets not get to jumpy trust me i have gf and the same situation happened.

maybe his phone broke or he lost it or something

Omg, the only thing that annoys us guys the most is having to TEXT every single day, here's the deal, we don't like to TEXT, same way you don't like video games, so please if he hasn't replied, he's just having a break growing a pair of nuts.

No, you are just addicted to texting as most girls are. He would simply rather speak to you as a real person.

• JMc

you are being clingy, don't worry he is probably flat out busy... he will text you eventually and it doesn't matter if it isn't every day.

• ...

I wouldn't worry. I'd say his phone went flat or he's misplaced it, or left it at someone's house. Don't worry. :)

@ John - I like video games. :\

HA HA HA really? Maybe he's BUSY, common dude, how you gonna handle when he breaks up with you?

His phone is probably dead and he can't be bothered charging it.

Why don't you study