Attention ALL ATHEIST?

we chritchens have for years given you evidence that GOD is reel. you just don't want to exapt it. I think logically about everything in the bible and come to the conclusion god is reel. now to my reel question

Give me evidence that atheism is accrate and correct?

Favorite Answer

Kevin, you have scored a trolling FAIL.

Kendra, be careful with your own spelling when you correct other people - the word is EXISTENT.

• Connor

How about you give us evidence that you were given a proper education? I'm not normally a grammar Nazi but your spelling and use of the English language is horrible.

To answer your question ... no atheist can give you proof that God does not exist. On the other hand, no christian can give you proof God does exist. The Bible is not proof; it's simply a book written by men thousands of years ago, reinterpreted a number of times ...

give me evidence that this question belongs in the gay, bi, and transgendered section

and what SOLID proof has been given that god is "reel" btw check your spelling. "reel" means like a video reel. REAL means existant

Halo chritchen! I comannndd u four been eible to spel "atheist" correctly.(Ok sorry I can't keep up with the misspellings, driving me nuts) I do agree with you. God is reel. God belongs to the domain of film and reel. I have excepted god as existing because god is simply "reel". Take care.

Source(s): Film is reel too!

Yawn. If your gonna troll at least amuse me so I can get a good laugh out of this. Besides this is not the religion section which is probably where you should have asked this in the first place.

Obvious troll. 0/10.

What evidence? Give me evidence, I gladly believe in god.

I am Christian, and I know for a fact that if you were indeed Christian, you would put Christian with a capital C. Also, please use proper grammar and spelling so I can understand what the **** you are trying to say :)