So I am attracted to this guy I see on the bus.?

So I like this guy, I don't know his name but I always see him on the bus ( we go to the same college). So today, I saw him and well, we made eye contact ....lol I know it's silly but yeah... From previous little interactions we had I think he is also attracted to me .So my question is how do I start a conversation with him without sounding like an idiot? Would it be weird if I just started a conversation with him?

Favorite Answer

Haha , just be like , Hey! :P

if hes attracted to you then you got nothing to be nervous about

Source(s): I like this girl on my bus ...

If you see a free seat next to him go up and ask if its free and if its okay if you sit there. Laugh at his jokes, smile and look into his eyes. Say that you always see him around, ask him what courses he's taken. It doesnt matter if your a little nervous it humanises you to him and will probably make it clearer that you like him. Guys like confident girls who make them feel that they don't have to do all the work

Source(s): Personal experience.

This is so freaky I'm in the exact same position, I would talk to him without being to obvious you like him and see where it goes from there, ask him questions and make small talk, I'm sure hell want to talk to you, hope this helps :D

Source(s): life

Not weird

An attraction leads to an infatuation and that eventually leads to flirting then confrontation :) your only delaying the inevitable so go for it :) Im sure he be surprised and smile if you tried. :)

why not just start talking to him or accidentally sit by him on the bus one day and talk and get to know eachother?:) hope that helps..

hi your name i think we go to the same school what your Major

The guy is very lucky............ I wish someone could have infatuation over me as well...... :)