Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Romantic ways to say "I love you"?

So my boyfriend and I have been going out for a while now.. I'm 16 and he's 17, just fyi... His last girlfriend told him she loved him and then broke his heart... On a scale of 1-10, 10 being love, he says he's at a 9 right now for me. I've been working on trying to get that last point in there. The problem is, I live in Ahwatukee and he lives in Scottsdale... :/ So we don't get so see each other in person that much...

Anyways, I get to see him this weekend and I want to tell him that I love him. I need a really romantic way to tell him this. I can't drive down to Scottsdale this weekend, he's coming up here, so don't say anything about Scottsdale please. I'm trying to come up with ideas, but all I know so far is that I'm going to take his hands, look him in the eyes and tell him... but I want to make it a fairytale for him. He needs to know that I'm not going to hurt him like his ex did. So what are some really romantic things we can do before I tell him this, and some romantic places to go to tell him this? I really like the idea of a park with Christmas lights on the trees and the moon shining on us with the stars out... but there's a problem.. there aren't any Christmas lights this time of year... So anyways, I just need some romantic gestures, I kinda want to get him a romantic gift, do romantic things, and find the perfect romantic spot. Please and thank you for your help.

My brother started dating a new girlfriend he is very much in love with and once a month he has a "Sandy Day", Sandy is her name. He just pampers her starting with a full home cooked breakfast, a trip to the park with packed lunch and in the evening he sends her to the spa for the full works.

Now I just need to find someone that romantic! I literally get jealous the way he treats her and she totally doesn't deserve it. See that makes it harder for me to find the right guy.

This is what you should say.

They say that French is the language of love, J'taime .

Or say Te-Amo , Which is I love you in Italian.

Source(s): I said this to a girl I liked , and she fell in love with me

You can say i love my family and friends but im in love with you! ?

Nike: Just do it