Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Romantic ways to say "I love you"?

So my boyfriend and I have been going out for a while now.. I'm 16 and he's 17, just fyi... His last girlfriend told him she loved him and then broke his heart... On a scale of 1-10, 10 being love, he says he's at a 9 right now for me. I've been working on trying to get that last point in there. The problem is, I live in Ahwatukee and he lives in Scottsdale... :/ So we don't get so see each other in person that much...

Anyways, I get to see him this weekend and I want to tell him that I love him. I need a really romantic way to tell him this. I can't drive down to Scottsdale this weekend, he's coming up here, so don't say anything about Scottsdale please. I'm trying to come up with ideas, but all I know so far is that I'm going to take his hands, look him in the eyes and tell him... but I want to make it a fairytale for him. He needs to know that I'm not going to hurt him like his ex did. So what are some really romantic things we can do before I tell him this, and some romantic places to go to tell him this? I really like the idea of a park with Christmas lights on the trees and the moon shining on us with the stars out... but there's a problem.. there aren't any Christmas lights this time of year... So anyways, I just need some romantic gestures, I kinda want to get him a romantic gift, do romantic things, and find the perfect romantic spot. Please and thank you for your help.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

My brother started dating a new girlfriend he is very much in love with and once a month he has a "Sandy Day", Sandy is her name. He just pampers her starting with a full home cooked breakfast, a trip to the park with packed lunch and in the evening he sends her to the spa for the full works.

Now I just need to find someone that romantic! I literally get jealous the way he treats her and she totally doesn't deserve it. See that makes it harder for me to find the right guy.

• 9 years ago

This is what you should say.

They say that French is the language of love, J'taime .

Or say Te-Amo , Which is I love you in Italian.

Source(s): I said this to a girl I liked , and she fell in love with me
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You can say i love my family and friends but im in love with you! ?

• 9 years ago

Nike: Just do it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.