Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 9 years ago

which country has the cheapest laptop prices?

which country has the cheapest laptop prices?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

china

• malena
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm no economist, to be waiting to answer you completely maximum spectacular yet for the main area, the costs are dependant on customs duties, levies & taxation shape of distinctive international locations specific international locations have basic flat fees whilst some have complicated slabs & structures even interior a definite u . s ., the landed value ought to variety from state to state & even each and every so often city to city too the U. S. greenback is on the instant working vulnerable against different important currencies > yet another contributing element transport in the time of from asia to u . s . a . concerns too, yet insignificant quantity i could say wish i ought to shed some easy on subject remember __ __ __ __ __ purely for the 1st answerer > scotch whiskey is made in scotland, yet much greater value-effective in hong kong than in scotland itself rolls royce autos are made interior the united kingdom, yet a techniques greater value-effective in maximum areas of the globe than the united kingdom itself .... so a techniques as transport fees !

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think china

• 9 years ago

japan, most advanced country in the world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.