Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 9 years ago

What is the best harness for ferrets?

I have a male and a female ferret, a while ago we decided to get a harness. My male is very big for a ferret, bigger than most males, and yet the harness we got was too big for even him when it was on its shortest length so there was no chance it would fit my female. Where can I get a proper ferret harness and what type of harness is the best?

unfortunately ferret's are the skinniest animals that they make harnesses for. other small harnesses are meant for larger animals like bunnies and any smaller animal they do not make harnesses because someone is not likely to walk their chinchilla lol. but maybe try a kitten harness. perhaps they make them for small kittens. best i can do for you, sorry

Whats the best one i plan to start taking bambo out he is a young hob i dont need the lead i need the harness but what is the best out there coz .