Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

doy you like or dislike indians ?

BQ : if you dont like indians then what makes you think you dislike them ?

Update:

i gave you all thumbs up. some moron gave you all thumbs down

Update 2:

@Ainzuk STFU YOU TERRORIST !!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i am neutral to them. it takes knowing a person to dislike them or like them

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i hate about half of every race of people, for brown people i dont like them if they smell, cant speak englsh and are in an english speaking country thats about it? im sure this applies for all people tho lol noone likes a smelly person they cant understand

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i'm ok with the ladies i am a girl btw

but i DON'T GET NEAR MEN they are perverts and abusive to women YES their beliefs are abusive to women that's why i don't like Indian men. but i don't hate them and i don't give them looks i never laugh at them or anything

but the good thing about them is that some of them are doctors and engineers they have good movies so they're not stupid :)

• 9 years ago

Depends on the Indian. I mean they are like any other humans in the world. There's bad and there's good. DON'T BE RACIST!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

My friend is Indian. She's a helpful and understanding lady.

Thank you!

• 9 years ago

Like them, as a human.

• 9 years ago

a lot of people find them crude and truly third world. everyone scared of a group of people ruled by religion that causes you to specifically cause terror.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I am neutral i have only met a couple.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't care about them. As long as they keep away from my family. I don't want no interracial crap

• 9 years ago

neutral

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.