How can I finally end things with my brothers girlfriend?

So yesterday morning I had posted a question and I got a lot of negative answers but some of them made me realize what needs to be done. The gist of the story is basically my little brother has been going out with this girl. And me and her have also been spending a lot of time together. She doesn't like him nor care for him it's plain to see but he is absolutely crazy about her. Long story short when I drove her home one night I randomly out of the blue kissed her. I don't know why I did it. But she kissed me back. And confessed to having feelings for me. Ever since then we've been kind of sneaking around. We haven't had sex because she is quite a bit younger then I am. I want to wait till she's eighteen.

I know my brother would be hurt if he were to find out about what happened between me and his girlfriend. He's sixteen and he has a lot of those teenage emotions going on. But he's a good kid none the less. And in all honesty I can't see why his girlfriend would rather be with me then him. But anyways I've been trying to tell her that we need to put an end to this. She won't take no for an answer. She'll just kiss me when I say anything concerning the subject and that causes me to grow weak and give in. I really need you guys help. Should I just tell her enough is enough? Should I wait till she's eighteen and start an actual relationship? Should I just tell my brother and let him be a little heartbroken for a while? I honestly don't know at this point. I'm f*cking confused.

Favorite Answer

5 tips........

1. Do it quickly - don't put it off.

2. Be gentle and respectful to her during the breakup.

3. Once you cut things off, cut them off completely.

4. Change your phone number and e-mail address if necessary.

5. Decide whether you will tell the person you cheated on about the affair between you and his girlfriend.

I decided to label it as an affair because you are cheating with your little brothers girlfriend and he doesn't know.

Source(s): http://susanwillis.articlesbase.com/relationships-... This is the site i got those 5 tips from =)

You need to immediately stop having anything to do with this girl at all.

You obviously love and care about your brother and I doubt he'd be "a little heartbroken", I bet he'd be devastated and it would change your relationship with him FOREVER.

Stop being alone with this girl immediately, avoid her completely. At some point your brother is likely to find out about this situation, possibly from her, possibly in retaliation against you.

This is very bad behavior, the only way to fix it is to immediately get yourself out of this situation and avoid any further entanglement. Thank goodness you haven't had sex with her, that would make it unfixable.

It's not complicated to end this. You simply stop spending time with her. She will likely ask you about it, all you need to say is you love your brother and it was a mistake. You love your brother and it was a mistake. You love your brother and it was a mistake. That's it. Then stay completely away from her, no matter what it takes to do that.

• I think you need to find someone your own age. Plus, she sounds like a hoe.

Try telling her enough is enough. If that doesn't work then tell your brother.