Should i leave or stay?

Well i have an ex of mine who i really love we been talking he tells me he really likes me and am his world but all he wants to be is friends with privilages you know friends who go out together and have sex but are not going out am confused he told me its best for both of us and he only has eyes for me should i stay or go

Favorite Answer

He is an EX? He told you, he "Really likes you", and "You are his world" yet, "Only wants to be friend's with benefits"? He does not seem to want you to be an intricate part in his world any more. Such is the term "EX". Best for both of you? Only has eyes for you? Why would you want that kind of relationship? Is this all it is worth? This seems a lot like being taken for granted, used, pimped out, part timed, at your heart's expense. Sounds like he is playing you for what ever he can get with no consequences of feelings. You are the one who said you really loved him. Do you want to be his part time toy? He could meet someone else at any time and leave you wondering...?????? If you love him and he does not want to reciprocate, then it is all one sided by your design. You love someone who does not want to be tied down to you. If you like that kind of thing, then it is your call. But you may get re-attached by the heartstrings and he will pluck you till you break again. You may not want to be that fill in "roll in the hay" between other girls. You would be better off with a new guy who wants you full time and shows you more respect than this. Tell him to "BUY A SHEEP", he is acting like a big BA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-D wolf!

First of all, it all depends on your age. If you're in your teens or early 20s, I would say don't do it. If you're in your late 20s or early 30s, I'd give it more consideration. That's only because when you're young and vulnerable (you love being around him, he just wants sex), it's going to hurt you too much when he starts to see someone new. Hell, even when you're in your 40s it can hurt to have someone do that to you! But sometimes when you're older, you can rationalize things a bit better and be okay with things. Maybe he's just not ready for a commitment at all and that's why he's wanting to remain friends, go out, and sex you up.

It's up to you how you want to handle this. Like I said, it might be harder to keep this type of relationship with him than just being friends. (To some people, even just being friends is difficult!)

If I were you, I would ask your best friend their opinion...or a relative. They know you better than anyone else, and so they're going to know what will hurt your emotions and what won't.

• Liza2

He is behaving like a conniving jerk! You may not believe it right now but if you give yourself time and space YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIND SOMEONE NEW TO LOVE, SOMEONE WHO IS WORTH GIVING YOUR HEART TO. This guy just wants to USE you for s*x and doesn't seem to care that he could end up breaking your heart. :(

He doesn't even sound like he deserves you as a friend WITHOUT benefits. Imo, end your relationship with him entirely. Don't call him, text him, see him, anything...give yourself time to get over him so you can heal and be available when Mr. Right comes along. Your ex does not sound like he is your Mr. Right...

Source(s): female, married...
  • seriously?

you've just basically said... my ex wants to have sex with me whenever he wants, and not commit to a relationship and then can't blame me if i get attached as i knew what i was getting into? should i stay?

well if you want to just be used for sex then by all means stay. If he loved you he wouldn't be using you as his sex play thing. He gets to have no guilt sex with you. If he loved you he would want a relationship.

Have some respect for yourself. you are worth more than this. Its worse than being a prostitute, at least they get paid for it. What do you get???? a broken heart. no brainer really.

Jazmine, you already know the answer. With love, there is always one person who loves the other a little more and there is always one person who loves the other a little less.

Guess who gets hurt......the one who loves the other a little more. Take care of yourself, girl.

Source(s): my life
  • If you use your brain here, then GO

If your heart? Maybe it says Stay.

But for your sake, just Go and dont stay.

Maybe you love him, but im sure there

are better guys out there who just dont want "SEX" from you.

Goodluck on this .:P

Leave... sex only complicate things for women.. (not for men) you're not going to get him to commit by giving him your special parts. Tell him to kick rocks...you deserve better.

dont do it, you are worth more than that, find someone who will truly love you and not treat you like this, they are ex's for a reason

good luck jazmine xx

Source(s): life

don't go , you are not a toy he use when he is bored , instead of wasting your time with him find a nice guy and be with him

They are "ex's for a reason, remember....