DOES melanin actually make you superior?

i read an article saying that black people have more melanin and it makes them superior to white people

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/afrikan-wholisti...

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The melanin is what gives them darker skin, but throughout my whole life I have never seen any connection between melanin amd brain activity, and I have never heard about one until now.

• malena

I grew up in an notably small city and severe college became have been each and all the interest became apart from having below the impression of alcohol and making out. I even did a number of that at school. LOL it fairly is annoying to have faith I survived severe college and that i became an "A" student. college is have been ladies have been and have been I performed soccer so I had a blast. It did no longer harm that by ability of the time i began severe college my Dad had stop eating (He became between the worst alcoholics I even have ever seen) . mom became nonetheless a discomfort yet Dad and that i grew to advance into ultimate buddies, So i assume my view of my severe college years is somewhat biased. the college Dances have been massive events in a small city that had one action picture coach with merely one exhibit, no speedy foodstuff eating places and no shops. We did no longer get Rock stay shows coming interior one hundred fifty miles so i did no longer see my first stay stay overall performance till I went away to college till you count huge style interior reach bands enjoying on the Dances.

• ?

I am surprised that your question didn't get more responses.

It is an interesting concept.

But you know what nobody is superior to anyone.

Everybody has traits that make them better at certain things, but that does not make them superior.

melanin makes you blend in to the dirt, where you (this asker) belong!

Dont know what that is