Anonymous

Lonely birthday girl :'(?

I turn 18 today. Supposed to be a special day for me but I've been literally crying all day. boyf hasnt called. had a huge fight last night. thinking of breaking up. on my birthday, and he's my first boyfriend, we've been together for a year and 4 months. idk what to do. i just cant stop crying :'(

Update:

and i'm sleeping in with boxes of tissues on my 18th birthday. what could be worse than that :'(

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Better get over him fast, he clearly doesn't care about you if he hasn't called on your Birthday.

EDIT: Happy birthday! :D

Another edit: You don't have to celebrate your birthday on your birthday, leave it till the weekend when things have calmed down a bit. Thats what I did on my 18th the exact day itself was a monday or something and was really uneventful, didn't really mind too much, I just went to town on friday :D

Sigh, another edit: I'm bad at this :P It appears to be the weekend. :( Just leave it a few days and organize a party some other time :D

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Spend some time with family...n Happy Birthday

• 9 years ago

Happy birthday :)

call all your friends, forget your boyfriend (seriously. even if you had a fight, he should know how important a birthday is..) and have as much fun as possible.

because you only turn 18 once.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.