Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Is it safe to take Viagra and Cocaine at the same time?

I am honestly just curious as to what the effects would be and if it is safe? What if someone did it and also drank 5 Miller beers along with mushrooms and benadryl?

I seriously would never do this! But, I have heard a story about this from a friend and wasn't sure if I could believe they would actually live...

Favorite Answer

Just make sure your Life Insurance Policy premiums are paid up to date so your family won't get stuck paying for your final expenses.

the promo says people with bad heart should not take virga also if you have a ***** last more the 3 hours you may have a probleam seeing a doctotor on coke last but not lest a heart attac and the women not calling 911 could happen as well

Taking coke, benadryl, shrooms and beer? Are you having a laugh? Unless your friend is Ozzy Osbourne, I wouldn't bet on it.

It's never safe to take cocaine. ever.

It's never safe to take mushrooms (assuming it's the drugs, not the food). ever.

It's never safe to take prescription medication and alcohol. ever.

But viagra with anything will just give you a stiffy and whatever else.

I don't think that you're supposed to have Benadryl with alcohol.

But you'll probably be fine. If you're not, at least you'll die partying!