Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

How would you feel if someone you liked suggested you talk to other guys..?

We're still friends, but it makes me bummed at the same time.. :(

• Jess
    Favorite Answer

Sad and pissed at the same time.

I completely understand how u experience and genuine, it relatively is thoroughly disrespectful to you. yet additionally remember he become inebriated and probably he would not relatively understand or can't function himself generally. i'm no longer protecting for him, i'm in basic terms announcing possibly u should not be troubled to plenty by this. u could locate him attracting now yet possibly after a at a similar time as(idn how long have u adult men been understanding one yet another for), u got here across him isn't who u like. the element u observed is in basic terms too shallow and deep down he's no longer precise for u. so for wht i'm thinking, that isn't abt him yet u. and u have 2 evaluations. one is u do no longer care abt somebody u like for wht they did at a similar time as inebriated yet of course u do. the different one is he could no longer be the excellent one for u. and from wht occurred u understand wht u understand abt him become too superficial. wht do u think of?

• Danny

I would feel confused. I would tell her I'm not gay and hopefully she'll reconsider. Seriously, though, if a girl (in my case) asked me to talk to other women I'd feel like dirt. That's a horrible way to reject someone.

I'd feel crushed and take the hint and move on.. although it would be a self-esteem killer.

I would slap him across the face! btw this is Tim's daughter.

I would keep my distance from that person or a gang bang might be in your future.

I'd forget about him and go talk to other guys :)

• a_j

I'll feel rejected *sniff*

Terrible.. I've had it said to me before:/

I'll rub dog sh*t on his face