Its asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

My cock is huge.i masturbate once in 3 days. will it be a obstacle to gain weight?

Hi friends. It such a pleasure to masturbate. kwell.

i am 27 years of old. i go gym for last 2 years to gain weight from 64 KG to 70 KG. but , so far i could gain just 1 KG weight (65 now) since last 2 years. Is it so that, the masturbate that i do affecting/controlling my weight gain ? the thing is, even if i dont do the masturbate, its automatically ejaculation happens in my sleep with some sex dreams. Please tell me, how can i improve my body weight along with this cumming problem. please

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

boo

Source(s): I'm so helpful
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Stop gym and change your diet. Eat more fast food and a lot of carbohydrates. You will gain these 5 kg very soon without stopping to masturbate.

• 9 years ago

Wanking has nothing to do with weight gain. you want to gain weight? eat more. then turn it into muscle by exercising tonnes. Getting laid won't change anything, well it will make you feel good, probably up your confidence. but it won't change your weight gain, unless you spoof like a litre or so every time, and if you do... T.T wow.

• 9 years ago

You should eat more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

get laid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.