Can't watch CBS shows on their website tried multiple browser?

Tried to watch a show on CBS website but a message saying the following appeared "The video you have requested is either unavailable or is being blocked by an ad blocker installed in your browser." I don't have any ad blockers installed in Internet Explorer or Chrome. Also cleared my browsing data think that was the problem but it didn't work. Also tried watching this video on an iMac but the same problem. What is make me unable to watch my video?

• Favorite Answer

I watch a lot of them on tvguide.com or imdb.com or you can watch them on hulu.com or YahooTV too..=)

I was able to watch about 10 minutes of a video and when it cut to go to an ad, that's when I got the same message and now I can't watch any of the videos and refreshing the screen does nothing.

It seems like it might be the CBS site rather than anything wrong with your browser or security settings.

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium and both IE9 and Mozilla.

Source(s): My personal experience just now.

I also watch on the CBS website and am getting that message too. I think it may be the site rather than the browser since I was able to watch just fine two days ago. As an alternative, you can watch CBS shows here: http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/

• Deb67

I thought i was the only one with the same problem. I also tried watching a show last night on cbs.com and got the same message. Nice to know it isn't just me even though it is a big pain. Must be a problem with the website since i don't have anything like that on my computer either.

• hust

ok... strange recommendation, yet watch college Rumble. this is truly a gag/ romance/ type anime. Made me snort lots, nevertheless does. Watch subbed version if conceivable, dub type of kills it. (as with maximum anime). additionally, comprehensive metallic Panic! would be up your alley after which watch comprehensive metallic Panic! fumoffu. i in my opinion relish the dubbed version of that greater advantageous than subbed. And if no ones' cautioned it yet (which I doubt) Clannad and Clannad After tale. which you would be able to summarize.. college Rumble comprehensive metallic Panic! Clannad enable's commence with those first. And while your waiting come back for greater

I used to be able to watch abc does same thing