People who date inter racially fail with their own race?

What is your opinion on the idea people who date inter racially fail to get dates with their own

race or are self haters?

Untrue? True?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Interacial daters will most likley cheat or go back to their natural race,white men-white woman,black woman-black man

I wouldnt be surprised becuase when you date outside your race, your not going to have 100% connection

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If it was inherently wrong to date inter racially most would be aware of it.

However, it's just an idea based on silly racist stereotypes.

America is full of mix race talents. White supremacists just sit on the sides and commit violent crimes or whine.

Real disowning is cheating on your spouse. White supremacists have LESS problem with that than with whites dating non whites.

Stupid idiots. Those that believe in their racial misconceptions actually believe that a white person that dated inter racially, should apologize to All whites, including Ted Bundy and the likes. After all it is race that is their criteria.

As for the question. Someone that refuses to date within his/her own race obviously has some serious issues.

Source(s): eyes
  • 9 years ago

Genetics vary over distance (or at least they used to). Different races do not exist, try to draw a line in the sand and tell me where one rage begins and another ends.

• 9 years ago

Thats crap man, basically your happiness with another race has everything to do with how everyone around you thinks about you? If there is a connection there's a connection. Stop worrying about what your cousin uncle or mom is gonna think and worry about your own life. why is everyone so scared to do what they want and try so hard to be lonely by doing what other people want.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I haven't experienced that.

Self hater? Some maybe, but most aren't.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

If it has a vagina i'll stick my wiener in it.

• 9 years ago

nope

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

don't be silly

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.