Would you guys prefer small natural breasts or fake silicon breasts?

When I say small natural breasts I mean an A cup and fake silicon breasts around a B cup.

What would you prefer? I honestly prefer the natural A cup.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • One
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with MISTER Phobe to you. More than a hand full is too much. I think breasts are fine when they are small.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

• Josh
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Natural

• 9 years ago

Natural breasts.

I've seen, and felt a fair share of artificial implants, and it is not as exciting to massage them.

When I've open the discussion with women who have had implants, some of them have revealed that their sensitivity has been reduced in that area as well.

I think the decision to have the procedure is a very important one, and it may be beneficial to consult a therapist regarding ones warrants to have the operation. This is no by no means a 'smart-assed' comment, I would just feel bad to hear of yet another woman who has had the implants installed.... wishing they had never followed through with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Really don't care about size, much prefer them to be natural either way

• k h
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Natural A, by a million ;o)

• 9 years ago

GUYS, IM HIS GIRLFRIEND AND IM AN A CUP. I STARTED EXERCIZING AND THEY GOT SMALLER. I WANNA GET B CUP BUT HE SAYS GUYS DONT LIKE THAT. I JUST WANNA GET A LITTLE MORE TO GET THE SHAPE LIKE OF A BOOB... I REALLY DONT THINK IT WOULD FEEL TOO DIFERENT... IN THIS CASE WHAT WOULD U GUYS PREFER. NO FEELINGS INVOLVED.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I couldn't care less about a woman's glands.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Small, any more than a handful is waste.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.