Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

JUST CLICK! HELP? Please?

I live with my bf and he is gone to work and I'm on my own but there is a van outside my apartment and there is like 12 guys in it, they jumped out of the van and are now looking in my house, I dunno what to do, there is no way for me to escape anywhere, I'm so nervous, I called the police but they said they'll be another 2hrs, I called my bf but he won't pick up his phone and if I hide in the toilet and lokck myself the can still brake the doors! Please help QUICK QUICK I NEED ADVICE

Stay away from your windows and lock your doors. Call your neighbours if it's possible and try to stay calm! Keep calling your boyfriend, or even reach out to another friend. Of there's someone else who can get to you, make sure you call them!

Is your family available? Call anyone you know who you think can help..I hope it's not anything serious..

Good luck hun and whatever you do..DON'T fill up the bath with water and stay under it..it's a crappy idea..

Just make sure they can't see you, hide any valuable belongings and stay under your bed. I hope all goes well hun and feel free to email me if things get worse :)

Stay away from your windows and lock your doors. Call your neighbors if it's possible and try to stay calm! Keep calling your boyfriend, or even reach out to another friend. Of there's someone else who can get to you, CALL THEM!

I hope it's nothing serious..

Calm down. They wont invade your house if they do run out the back, make sure you have an escape route set.

call parents, friends neibhours. call the ambulance. hide in the closet.

• rico

Fill the bathtub with water and go under it. dont come up whatever you do!

All of the previous suggestions and please take your meds.