Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Want a Justin bieber joke?

95% of girls would commit suicide or have a heart attack if they saw Justin Bieber on a skyscraper about to jump...if you are the 5% of the people who would yell 'do a backflip!' then star this

• Jane
    Best Answer

Justin Bieber can go and screw himself !! he has no talent so why the hell are girls going mad for him ??? seriously why i like my men all manly not a little girl !!

That is the most ridiculous and non funny joke I have ever heard in my entire life. Who wants to hear a joke about people dying? Just because you don't like Justin Bieber's music or looks you hate him? Why don't you just ignore it? I'm sure many fans have died when their favorite artist has died because their very obsessive and there's nothing wrong about being obsessed. I don't think Justin Bieber would ever jump out of a skyscraper so have fun dreaming of the imaginary.

• Lola

Justin Bieber IS a joke.

Star for you. But i wouldn't want to see or even know about a suicide. He's a good kid, with a lot of fans. Life and let life.

• Swag

• George

I can't stand his music, personally, but I don't want the guy to die over it.

That's just petty and sad.

I have better things to do than think of insane ways to kill him.

No star for you.

• D@n

Q: What has more nuts than Justin Biebet?

A: A Snickers bar

I starred, but in all seriousness, I don't like the guys music but I don't want him dead.

• Steve

not 95%, like every girl I know hates him as much, maybe even more than I do

• Star for you.