Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Want a Justin bieber joke?

95% of girls would commit suicide or have a heart attack if they saw Justin Bieber on a skyscraper about to jump...if you are the 5% of the people who would yell 'do a backflip!' then star this

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Jane
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Justin Bieber can go and screw himself !! he has no talent so why the hell are girls going mad for him ??? seriously why i like my men all manly not a little girl !!

• 8 years ago

That is the most ridiculous and non funny joke I have ever heard in my entire life. Who wants to hear a joke about people dying? Just because you don't like Justin Bieber's music or looks you hate him? Why don't you just ignore it? I'm sure many fans have died when their favorite artist has died because their very obsessive and there's nothing wrong about being obsessed. I don't think Justin Bieber would ever jump out of a skyscraper so have fun dreaming of the imaginary.

• Lola
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Justin Bieber IS a joke.

• 8 years ago

Star for you. But i wouldn't want to see or even know about a suicide. He's a good kid, with a lot of fans. Life and let life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Swag

• George
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I can't stand his music, personally, but I don't want the guy to die over it.

That's just petty and sad.

I have better things to do than think of insane ways to kill him.

No star for you.

• D@n
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Q: What has more nuts than Justin Biebet?

A: A Snickers bar

• 8 years ago

I starred, but in all seriousness, I don't like the guys music but I don't want him dead.

• Steve
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

not 95%, like every girl I know hates him as much, maybe even more than I do

• Star for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.