Jesse asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

Hello hope some one can help me im in such need of help ?

Well I'm 18 years old and ever time I put food in my mouth like 3 mins later there I go off to the bathroom with diarrhea its kind of making me depressed because I just started college and us college kids want to go out and eat and party but I can't I'm stuck in my dorm and when I eat I make shere I can go to the bathroom but its ever time I eat and the doctor's they said they can't find nothing wrong with me and one doc said it is all in my head when he told me that I walled out and never went back wat can I take to help this hold my food in or some thing idk some one please help me it would really mean the world to me thank you for your time

• Sweety
    Favorite Answer

You may be intolerant to certain foods. You were right not returning that doctor, what he suggested is actually quite insulting.

What comes to mind is Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Lactose Intolerance. I found this site helpful http://www.buzzle.com/articles/diarrhea-after-eati...

What ever it is, i'm sure it can be managed successfully.

Are u sure the food u're eating is safe? It's probably an infection that is causing diarrhea so u could try eating safer food, and washing ure hands b4 eating and ask a doctor if u can have some antibiotics, although not encourage!,

Find a different doctor for a different opinion.

You need to find a doctor who is a Gastroenterologist. That doctor is a specialist in the digestive system and how your body handles food.

It's not all in your head and you need help because this is not healthy for your body or your future. Good luck.