Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How come average looking girls think their hot?

some girls who are flat chested and have a flat *** look worse than i do and when i look at myself in the mirror i look better than them so i don't understand why they give me dirty looks (im a guy)

im getting REALLY ripped and might let my hair grow long and get perfect white teeth

i have minor acne but yeah

if i get really ripped and grow at least to 6'0 and get long hair with perfect teeth i could be better than these girls who mock me because i have acne

Favorite Answer

You sound like a clown. If you were really all that you say you are, you would not be worried about what some flat chested girl said about you. Pick up your self esteem and graduate. There are other women out there in the world. Stop asking silly questions that you can answer yourself. Clown!

• I believe that giving out bitterness and negativity into the world won't benefit you.

Okay, you're feeling good about yourself (well done!), but if you don't see the beauty in other people, then what are you doing this for? If you do good and think good, great will come to you.

And yes, those girls weren't interested, but you shouldn't pick bits about them that you think would look good altered. And when you get white teeth and 'ripped', don't expect all of the girls you get to have massive boobs and teeny tiny waists.

Maybe you were staring?

being confident comes from within. you can be the hottest person and have low self esteem. stop hating on the girls with flat chests and flat buts. they cant help the way the look. the girls who give you dirty looks are probably immature anyways so who cares what they think.. if your truly confident then stop caring what girls think of you.

So if a chick has small **** and a small butt, she is average? You sound like a dumb a55 with major self esteem issues. Any smart person would give an idiot like you dirty looks. In fact I am giving some right now, can you see?

Did another flat chested girl rejected you?

because some girls act like a snob maybe u should be ur self as long u are happy that should matter

they think they rule the world, they dont even know to clean themselves when they go to toilet

hahahahah

bro, never give a @#$%^ to girls like that, THEY ARE JUST BUNCH A SICK PEOPLE

is ur name parker? cuz i now a guy who sounds just like u