? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

I recently shaved my pubic hair off?

Im a girl and im 13 and i just shaved all my pubic hair off today. It hasnt started to itch yet but will it? and how much will it itch? Also, how long will it take to grow back fully..?

Favorite Answer

Ok, well personally, mine itches so much! It completely sucks :( in about 1-1.5 years, I've only had the guts to shave them all off twice, because after the first time, I just never wanted to go through that again. It'll itch for probably around 2-3 days (at least in my experience, it could be more) and it'll be awful but then it'll go away and I never really notice that part. A few days later I'll just be like, "Oh hey, it doesn't itch anymore! Yay!"

Good luck! Be strong.

Source(s): Personal Experience

It will probably grow back fully in a week or two and the hair will be a bit thicker than before! If it hasnt started to itch it probably means you shaved correctly- well done !! If you dont want it to grow back you can keep shaving daily when you shower/bath and you will stay smooth instead of stubbly. If you shave in the direction the hair grows it wont itch however if you shave in the opposite direction to the hair growth it will itch badly :Good luck.

Source(s): experience
  • ?

It will start itching the next day or the next couple of days. To me it itches badly it creates a rash it takes a couple of weeks for the hair to grow back or months depending on how fast your hair grows.

it shouldnt itch unless you shave in the oppisite direction that your hair is growing , but if it does start to itch you can always rub a little azulene oil (found in alot of waxing kits or at drugstores) or some hemp or sheabutter lotion will help sooth it hope this helped LOVES AND HUGS!

Source(s): personal experience :)

it will itch more after a few times of shaving it, once your hairs become thicker. mine personally itch like crazy when i shave, and when i wax it's even worse

hi i just asked a question about pubic hair too lol! i have never ever shaved mine because i always hear it is sooo itchy too. why did you shave it? if you want to chat or email me my yahoo name is katrinavalenski@yahoo.com - i recently move here from russia and i hear many girls shave it all off here

Source(s): my pubic hairs lol
  • ladner

it is in part as a results of my 2 years of answering questions like this. i've got replied hundreds of questions approximately a thank you to shave your pubes & have helped hundreds of human beings study a thank you to. that's what's gotten me to point 5. human beings didnt shave back then as a results of fact they have been stupid back then & concept it become gay & pedophilic & deviant. regrettably many human beings nonetheless have that mentality. this is the reward of hair removing: The absence of it relatively is erotic, sensational, & it is much less complicated to sexually relieve your self. you will experience sexier, youthful, & purifier. for women it makes their sessions much less complicated to freshen up as a results of fact the hair traps in blood. it is purifier as a results of fact hair traps in odors & airborne dirt and dirt & is a million much less part of wash once you're taking a bathtub. between the excuses i began out shaving is as a results of the fact i could kill time twirling the hairs when I observed that section. Pubes can get caught in stuff like your zipper. & you will no longer go away long gross hairs on stuff like lavatories. the sole genuine con is that it takes time & maintance. yet then alot of bushy human beings spend that factor doing different valueless stuff like smoking.

it will itch but depends from person to person.