Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Who should i start at my 2RB and my flex postion ?

2RB:Mike tolbert or Willis mcgahee.

Flex:a.j. green or David nelson

Favorite Answer

McGahee. 63 touches and 13 red zone touches. Tolbert 45 touches and 12 Red zone touches (most of those in the first two weeks) but his role is unquestionably diminished due to Matthews.

Nelson 27 targets 74% receptions and 4 red zone targets. Green 23 targets 65% receptions 2 red zone targets.

McGahee and Nelson.

• Ughh both RB aren't really good choices, but based on matchup I'd go with tolbert. As for the flex ajá green should be a solid starter the rest of the season. He is really talented, a dez bryant type player.

Willis is starting ..... tolbert isn't starting and being used less (Ryan mattews fault )

Aj green is either hit or miss ... he'll either have 140 and 2 ...... or 30 and zero .... id take a chance and start him since bills give up alot of points

• cave

constantly initiate with a subject count ou comprehend the different man or woman is fascinated in and is conscious lots approximately. this way you initiate off and the different man or woman on your marvel will take over the communication.