Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

how do i get my hands on some "Magic Mushrooms"?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Use Mario's magic cap........and watch out for Bowser.

• Cassie
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Horse poo.

Seriously, they grow on manure in the fields.

Or a dealer. Or apparently from Canada over the internet, though I've never tried.

EDIT: editing for the person in all caps below...Yes, obviously don't eat anything wild. If you really want to do them, use a reputable dealer. Preferably someone your friends have used since there was a guy here a few years ago selling regular grocery store mushrooms for high prices

• DO NOT GO DIGGING AROUND IN HORSE SH*T and NEVER eat wild picked mushrooms unless you're an experience shroom hunter. even then, you're taking a huge risk.

surf around here:

http://www.shroomery.org/

• 9 years ago

Most farmers with cows use a type of feed /fertilizer that prevents the SHROOMS from growing "with magic" if you know what i mean.

In california most farm,ers buy the type of feed that prevents these type of shrooms from growing. and if you do pick shrooms make sure they are the right type or you may get poisoned and sick or possibly die...

Source(s): been there done that ...its over rated to shroom
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't. You'll regret it when you're forty-three with your life ending so young. So short of a life, and so full of pain.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just ask the guy you get your pot from if he knows how to get some.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

grab a controller and play some mario!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Under my arm pits.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.