how to download music on a sony ericsson x10 mini?

i don't understand how to download music onto the x10 mini i have and the instructions are really unclear. can anybody explain the how to do it simplyusing windows media player?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Download music to PC,then sync it to the cell phone.It's OS is android 1.6.

• ladner
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I even have the X10 Mini professional, and that i've got gotta say it is the excellent little bit of equipment i've got performed with in an prolonged time. It would not attempt to be something different than what it relatively is. The Android OS works great, and there are a great variety of apps available. i think of that Android has relatively started out dominating the industry now on that front. The touch computer screen sensitivity isn't ideal, so stupid errors will nonetheless ensue each and every now and then, however the sliding keyboard is ideal for texting, emailing etc. it is have been given a superb little digicam, yet would not relatively compete with extremely some the previous SE cameras. If i become to mark the Mini professional out of ten, i could provide it a stable 8.5. i can't remark on the Nokia as I even have in no way used it

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Qriocity, iTunes, Amazon MP3 Store, etc...

If you are using Ubuntu(A Linux Distro), you can buy music easily at Ubuntu One Music Store.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.