Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 years ago

Which Verizon Cell Phone?

I need / want a nice smartphone ASAP

which would be the best phone if I love taking pictures.. videos.. and i need internet.

also must be from Verizon. (((':

Thanks.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The best of the best Verizon Wireless smartphone out right now is the Droid Bionic. It has an 8MP camera, and can shoot HD videos. It has 4G data connection speeds meaning you can browse the internet quickly. It has a dual core processor and 512MB of ram making it a very fast phone and you will rarely, if ever see any lag on it.

It runs for about $299.99 if you get it from Verizon, but you can find discounts on it that can save you up to $100 on the phone (it's still fairly new, so there aren't HUGE discounts on it like... getting it for free). You can read more about getting discounts from this article: http://www.phonesontv.com/save-money-when-buying-y...

If the price tag is still too much for you, you can also get the Droid X2. It doesn't run on 4G, but it does have some powerful specs of its own like a dual-core processor, 512MB ram, and an 8MP camera. Browsing the internet will still be fast, but not super fast like the Droid Bionic. Both phones have a 4.3inch qHD display that's perfect for viewing media files.

Since the Droid X2 is older, you can find bigger discounts on that phone compared to the Droid Bionic.

Enjoy your new smartphone!

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Free Government Mobile Phone - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?kqJe
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Delivering power for work and play, the ultra-thin, full QWERTY Motorola DROID 3 smartphone for Verizon Wireless makes a big statement with lightning quick dual-core processing and the latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system (learn more below). It features a brilliant 4-inch qHD display, which offers a rich 24-bit color depth and a 960 x 540-pixel resolution for extremely sharp images. And the screen is made of scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass with a glare-reducing coating. The 5-row keyboard makes it easier than ever to quickly type responses to e-mails, update Facebook or Twitter status, and edit documents on the go.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.