Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

my boyfriend went out of the country and hasn't called me. should I break up with him?

me and my boyfriend live in different states temporarily. He went out of the country to visit his family. he hasnt told me when he coming back, it was supposed to be a month but he never gave me date. so far its been about nine days. he didnt even text me goodbye from the airport. then i messaged him on facebook and he got there safely and said he would call me. But that was nine days ago. I have not got no email or call since. I'm used to getting txts and calls from him everyday and for him to not call or anything is really hurting me. Idk if hes ok, or if he met another girl there, im thinking of alot of things and its really making me feel alone and depressed. Should I be mad and forget about him?

yes he left on good terms, thats why i was wondering why he didnt say goodbye. and he actually is the one that always calls me and txts me and he made me used to it. im not really a clingy type. i just miss him alot. and it takes two seconds to send an email.

oops....typo***

oops....typo***

Favorite Answer

only worry if its been a month or more, just about nine days isn't worth stressing over. even if you're used to talking to him all the time.

he's probably busy with family, give him the month, message him, don't be too clingy he's in another country, if he left on good terms, it's fine.

in the mean time, try calling him or messaging him every couple of days, and relax, have some you time and embrace him when he gets home

The best thing to do is forget about him, because if you don't you are going to keep thinking "

what if..?"

Did he leave on good terms? did you argue with him? more info.

dump him. let him have a girlfriend that IS NOT extremely clingy and needy.