Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

How tall are Mexican players?

I was looking at German players height next to Mexican players and Mexicans will look like midgets next to them :0 im not tring to be racist its just something i found interesting. Even some of there forwards are taller than our center backs.

Favorite Answer

5'6" - 5'9" most of them. Maza, Reyes, and Zavala should all play at the same time against rivals like Germany para que no se vea tan gacho.

I was laughing my azz off when I was watching the u-20 world cup and some Mexican players actually towered over other rivals. That usually never happens.

Our current Mexican Squad is not that tall at the moment but take a look at our sub 20 and sub 17

The players are pretty tall compared to the squad we use now most of them are over 5'11 and still growing

anerage between 5-6 to 5-11 maybe, maza rodriguez is probably the tallest a 6-3

• Rafael

About 5'8 except for maza

probably around 5'5 through 5'9 is their average height

Most of the Mexican people are shape like a bean. Short and chubby

5'7-5'11