Could the girl that I like actually like me too?

I've been at college for about a month now, and there's been a girl here that I've hung out with more than other people. I went to high school with her, so we already knew each other, we just didn't talk a lot. We have a class together now and usually hang out afterwards going to lunch or something, and we've become pretty good friends, and I've started to like her as more than a friend. She's not the kinda girl that's usually that excitable, so sometimes it seems like she's a little indifferent to our conversations or my jokes, but I feel like she's starting to be a little more...happy? (I know that's the wrong word) and comfortable (also probably the wrong word) around me, with a little more emotion when we talk, so she's been reacting more to our conversations. BUT, I'm not sure if she thinks of me as more than a friend. We're having more fun together lately and our conversations have been longer when we're together and we laugh a little more, and they flow better. I'm just not sure if that's a result of our getting more comfortable with each other or that she might like me. I also am trying to drop really subtle hints that I like her, like I smile a lot more around her and laugh at her jokes or funny comments, and I also recently told her that she looked nice one day, and she was like "thanks!" So I'm not sure if she could like me a little more than a friend or not. She's a great girl, she's smart, chill, fun, not to mention beautiful :) and if I do manage to date her, I'd treat her amazing. I just wanna know if she'd be interested, so based on what I said, I'm wondering if you think she likes me or may at least be interested in me? I appreciate your help, I know it's long, thank you!

Favorite Answer

Well I'm not sure if she likes you more than a friend yet but watch for those hints like if she laughs at your jokes and smiles or if she plays with her hair when looking at you, girls sometimes do that if they like a guy. just take it slow but not too long and don't be scared to make a move because she may like you but can't really show it so you should get her to be in a situation where she can show that like say something like so i've been working out lately and if she would be like yea i can see that or somethin than that is a hint that she likes you.

Source(s): personal experiance

I'm not sure but I think she likes you. It's possible that she likes but is waiting for you to make the first move. Wait a little more and see how she is with you.

I'm a girl and if I liked a guy and had small hints like you're having I would wait until he made the first move. It's always up to the guy. Sorry don't mean to pressure on you or anything.

I can definitely tell you that she's interested. If you say that she got happier now and that you hang out more well then she is interested.

I suggest you wait a little but not too long just in case she likes you but then someone else comes into the picture. You sound like a nice guy.

But I'm telling you eventually you're going to have to tell her. I mean you'll never know unless you try.

Best of Luck !! And I hope I helped !!

She seems like a shy person to me. I think that the reason she has been not 'excitable' is because she hasn't let down her guard. Once she has gotten to know you, and know that you are trustworthy, she, of course, will seem happier. Sometimes girls just 'seem' indifferent because they don't know whether you are just there to mess with their feelings, or if you genuinely into her. I believe that she definitely likes you and it is possible that she is interested. Good luck!

She seems like she likes you. What you need to decide is whether or not she is worth the risk. By that I mean, does your friendship with her or a romantic relationship with her mean more to you? If you answer that question, you will know whether or not to ask her out on a real date.

Source(s): Life

Why don't you tell her frankly that you love/like her already. Only her can answer if she like you too. :) Just exert too much effort that a girl would really loved. ♥