Please interpret this dream!!?

A couple nights of week I dream of rain....money. I am eating a cake when a stripper pops out of it! Then she does her thing and BAM, i need new sheets. INTERPRET???

• Cassie
    Favorite Answer

A big event is in your future. You are having a bad day and eating sugary comfort food when, suddenly, a slutty woman approaches you and gives you a lapdance. You take her home and have a night of wild bedroom frolicking. Before she leaves, she takes the $300 you offer her along with two of your credit cards, your recent bank statements, and your social security card.

This is a simple dream which suggests an imminent fortune,but this need not be true in life but, can be..if you really wish for it.

Source(s): I have little knowledge and experience in Dream Interpretation E.S.P Noetics Religion Esoteric Sciences Mythology Astral Projection..etc

you will make illegal money