Ella asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

How can I become friends with the popular/outgoing girls?

They're not mean or stuck-up, and are actually quite nice. What makes me want to be friends with them is that they're really funny, nice & seem to be having lots of fun all of the time. I'm usually kinda shy, and I've never talked to them before really, so it'd be kinda strange to just go up to them and ask them to hang out.

Favorite Answer

if you treat them like every one else, like they're not popular, they'll wanna be with you more. i guess it can become annoying when everyone treats you differently and puts on a fake-perfect face just to impress, when you treat people like plain people, when you're more at home with them, people will want to be friends with you:)

well, how did you make friends with your current friends? You shouldn't be afraid to approach somebody, but you should probably try getting to know them and speaking with them before you ask to hang out.