Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Weird bump on my scrotum and I'm really worried.?

First thing's first. I've never had sex or any sexual contact with any female (or male).

It started off as a small white bump, most likely a hair follicle. I get those now and again and after researching them, I'm not really worried about it. But then this has never happened before. It turned red and it got bigger. It didn't itch at all, it just hurt to the touch. It got to the size of a pea with still the white tip on top. And just now I noticed it's completely flat (but still the bump). It looks a tad crusty, and I'm thinking that it popped on it's own?? Because some of my pubic hair was stuck to it, and it was easy to take off . It's still a bump, about the size of my pinky nail, but doesn't AS much, and i'm still very worried. Please someone?

This is all been in a period of 3-4 days.

Oh, and when I pulled the pubic hair off, some puss came out because it was still attached to the bump.

Favorite Answer

it's normal