Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

What shall i do with my hair?

I'm a senior in high school and I haven't had a haircut for literally agessss and I'm planning to get one in the next few weeks, but I don't really know what to do with my hair

Atm, my hair does not really have any style as all my layers have grown out and it's really long, like nearly to my belly. I don't want to cut off that much, but I have quite a lot of split ends, so I'm thinking of cutting it in a U shape, where the front is much shorter than the back, so I will cut loads off (the front and get rid of the split ends) but I will still keep the length.

What do you guys think of this?

For color, I've never dyed my hair, and my hair is light brown and the ends are naturally lighter than the top, so I'm thinking of ombreing my hair, but I would do it so it would look natural and blend it and look sun kissed.

What do you guys think of my hair plans, have you got better suggestions? Thanks

Oh my gosh you are like.. my hair twin!! I've had EXACTLY the same problem and I mean it. I got my hair cut yesterday! Like you, I hadn't gotten a hair cut for over a year. I had no more layers.. there was so much buildup and it just became dull. It was really long though.Now it's shiny smooth and no more split ends!

What I did is I got an inch off all the way around. My hair is already tapered - which is the "U-shape" you want. This is very trendy and I think you should try it out! Since I have quite thick hair I got it layered again since they grew out. It's so much silkier and smoother and easier to manage now!!

I think you have really good hair plans. I have almost the exact same color of hair as you as well! How funny. I really like the embruing idea you have which is a natural sun kissed look. Very stylish! May have to try that sometime.

Good luck and best wishes!!

My hair is a U shape (with side bangs) I cut it myself! Sense it is layered in the front I straiten my hair and curl it in the front! And it is down to the bottom of my back so I can style it! Also I would suggest sun-in for blonde high-lights.

Hope this helps! :)

Source(s): Meee