Is there any way to curl your hair in 15min's without curler or a curling iron or something like that ?

I want to curl my hair but I cannot take more than 15 minutes. Also I am broke so I cannot buy a few curlers or a curling iron. Please please help me out I'm bored of the same hairstyles.

• Lily

Wow, that sounds pretty hard to do! It takes me atleast 30mins! I think you should just plait it the night before when youve just had a hairwash and its still a bit damp and when you wake up you will see shiny, wavy beautiful hair! I no thats not what you wanted, but having it wavy means that it will look all the more natural!

Hope this helps :D

If your hair has curl when you wash it just use something to intensify the look...moose and a hair dryer maybe ? If not its pretty impossible unless you have a flat iron with rounded sides...I use mine to curl all the time

Source(s): Experience.

Putting your hair in a bun (neatly!) after you get out of the shower can turn your hair anywhere from wavy to curly, also braiding it in small sections and leaving it to dry. This doesn't have to be time consuming, you could shower before bed, then braid it or put it in a bun, and take it out in the morning and just smooth it and voila. :)

Source(s): Straight hair that gets wavy with braids and curly in a bun
  • laurie

you might try shampo that has curl encance in ti an then scurie your hair