Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 9 years ago

Best quote to live your life by?

Favorite Answer

I have a lot- these are a few- if you want more look in the books from my sources

Hope these help!

" Live, Love, Laugh"

" Live every day like it's your last"

" Never think that the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon!"

" Every great achievement was once considered impossible... so think about that before you consider giving up"

" Everything is okay in the end, if it is not okay, it is not the end"

" Live life to the fullest, so that your memories will be part of your happiness"

" Let me walk three weeks in the footsteps of my enemy, carry the same burden, have the same trials as he, before I say one word to criticise."

" Experience is the hardest teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson after wards."

" Clowns wear a face that's painted intentionally on them so they appear happy or sad. What kind of mask are you wearing today?"

" People always emphasise the negative. Why? No one puts up a sign: Beware, nice dog. Makes you think, huh?"

" If you want to forget all your other troubles, wear tight shoes"

" The only way to see a rainbow is to look through the rain"

" If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them."

" If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side."

" Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."

" Promise only what you can deliver, then deliver more than you promised."

" Life can either be changed or accepted. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted."

" The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going."

" If you cannot help worrying, remember that worrying cannot help you."

" Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone."

" Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and you find out you still care for that person."

" Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticise them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes."

Source(s): Book- 100 quotations to make you think- by Wolfgang Riebe Book- Another 100 quotations to make you think- by Wolfgang Riebe

Live your life and risk it all

take some chances, take the fall

take your time, no need to hurry

have some fun, and never worry

If you ever feel like you wanna die,

think of all those things that make you smile

&& Live for those things. =)

Dance like no one’s watching

Love like you’ll never hurt,

Sing like no one’s listening

Live like it’s heaven on Earth.

Time is precious

and its slipping away

so cherish every moment

day after day

You have to go through the worst to get to the best

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.

Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.

Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true.

People come into your life and people leave it... you just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you.

Laugh often,

Dream big,

Reach for the stars!

Here is a couple good Quote site that i really like. You might take a look there.

http://www.quotecrave.net/

http://www.daquotes.com/

http://www.quotecrave.net/?page_id=306

http://www.daquotes.com/topic/quote-quotes/inspira...

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

~ Anonymous.

Life is a struggle, accept it.

~ Mother Teresa.

You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.

~ Zig Ziglar.

Get more such great life quotes from http://allfamousquotes.weebly.com/life-twitter-quo...

Never regret a thing, and dont live in the past, the present is better :)

• ?

U am usuallu the last one quoting bible verses but I'd have to say for this questions it would be: DO unto others as you would have them do unto yo. :)u

Life is too short to be worrying too much so enjoy it :)

"Don't pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love."

-Albus Dumbledore

• ?

Don't stop believing

"Live like there's NO Tomorrow... -Cuz You could be Right !" :)