i need girl help! please!?

ok heres the situation, im a junior in high school and she is a senior, we never have really talked in person, but we text nonstop for the past week, i really like her and shes hinted she kinda likes me, she is just wanting to meet before things go futher. im wonder how i should go talk to her and what to say because im nervous and she is usually with all her friends. any suggestions?

You would want to talk to her when she's alone...

and if you want a relationship on both sides, just ask her if she wants to meet up somewhere out maybe, and start from there! you won't get anywhere until you've talked face to face.

The same thing happened to me with a guy I liked, but because we never talked face to face things just cooled off and soon we weren't even that close.

Try to speak with her in person when shes not around her friends and just be yourself. Ask her out on a date first and go to like a park or something to walk and talk together. Make her laugh and she'll feel really comfortable with you.

Source(s): myself