How you, the citizens of the United States, can prove that your brain is not washed?

Your answers are same and stamped. Your response to any opinion different from what that shown on TV is "Your brain are washed!" So how do you prove that your brain is not washed?

Favorite Answer

See my "sources."

How have you flushed out the indoctrination all your life starting with that from your parents beginning when you were a tot?

Source(s): For decades I studied philosophies, cultures, and social institutions. I began that because of confusion resulting from my military experience under the shadow of neo-Marxist anti-military and anti-capitalism indoctrination in the universities. I also continue a forty year quest wading through the huge pile of stinking crap a wide variety of bigots piled on top of truth hiding it from nearly everyone's view. The pile was made by blaming people they don't like while excusing people they do like regardless of where the real responsibility lies.

sorry, I don't play this game.

I am not swayed by television's trolls.

I am not in a popularity contest, I think my own thoughts and express my opinions even when it sometimes costs me friendships with people who truly are brainwashed.

furthermore, I have nothing to prove to you, I must live with the decisions I make

.

Grateful to live in the greatest place on earth, having travelled a lot, I know this in my heart. Why do so many want to come here, and, once here, stay even if it means a lot of hard work and trouble to do so?

Because I know the facts, not the opinions. I'm a liberal person, and Fox News is what does the most brainwashing. That's why idiots such as Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin etc. exist today.

• ladner

the shown fact that u ask this question shows that u r no longer. and brainwashed as in what? to b brainwashed it must be for something particular? in case you cant think of of something that common sits stable, than this question could b deeper than u even predicted, lol. yet whilst u think of u are some form of particular thinking u r the sole a million that thinks this type or questions your self then u r crammed with **** and extremely naive. "Your solutions are comparable and stamped." look at ur responses lol.

I thought it was just black people that were brain washed?

Source(s): Herman Cain.

TV is a WMD

that is Weapon of Mass Deception

KILL YOUR TELEVISION!

• luis l

THE USA PEOPLE,BECAME MULTY RACIAL PEOPLE.

THE POLITICIANS KEEP THIS FEEL AROUND?

IS SOME KIND OF BLA BLA,WE ALWAYS HEAR THIS WORDS,FREE?

BUT WE ALWAYS HEAR,OTHERS ARE FREE,AND WE HATE THEM,THEY STOLE OUR FREE AND BLABLA,THEY WORK AND GET MONEY,WOW THEY ARE BAD?

WE CAN DESTROY THEM AND TAKE OVER THEIR JOBS,SOME USA PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO DO?

My brain is very dirty thank you.

first you have not proven your claim, secondly, making assumptions like you did is not smart.

• Snow

You need to word this question more clearly........